CrowdSupport®
GreenBrain
Level 1: Cadet

How to report telstra.internet apn issues?

Hello everyone, We are an IoT device manufacturer and have many devices that operate on 3G and Cat-M1. We have been experiencing issues with the telstra.internet APN at our workplace on and off for months. The issue tends to show mid-morning and goes until late afternoon and during this time, we cannot connect to the internet using the telstra.internet APN. - Due to the M2M SIMs we use, we are fixed to telstra.internet and cannot use another (telstra.wap).

We can reproduce the issue (no internet) by switching our mobiles to 3G only and the APN to telstra.internet.

We are able to reproduce it on dozens of IoT devices in-house.

I've reported the 3G-related issue to Telstra in the past to no avail, however, now we are seeing it on our Cat-M1 devices and it seems to be getting worse. Can someone please advise who I can contact to get help on the situation? It is our business and it is making it impossible to test in-house lately.

Thank you in advance, Terry

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: How to report telstra.internet apn issues?

You'll need to report the issue to the business/corporate mobile faults team, depending on the account type you have. Calling 132000 and say mobile faults.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now