I have finally solved this, thanks to ZTE, no thanks to Telstra.
1. get an unlock code from Telstra, it will cost you $25 unless the modem is 2 years old
2.Turn off any modems in the house that you are using for your home internet as they can cause WI FI conflict
3. put another network providers SIM card into the modem
4. power up the modem & connect using the USB cable to your computer
5. the computer will search using your default browser for www.m.home
6. log in as the administrator using password in the box
7 A screen will come up saying that the device is locked & ask for a unlock code
8. enter the code & wait for the unlock success & connection to the SIM you put in
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We can help right now
Hi ! I have 3 Telstra Pre-Paid Wi-Fi 4G (ZTE MF91) that are currently SIM-locked on Telestra networ ...
I have a pre-paid Telstra Wi-Fi 4G (ZTE) which I bought with an inserted sim several years ago but h ...
Hi there!I just purchased a ZTE MF821 from a computer illiterate friend, apparently it worked about ...
At the end of this year my family and I will be moved from Victoria to the Northern Territory with w ...
Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.
Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved