CrowdSupport®
confused6
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile Broadband usage

Hi,

I am visiting Australia pretty often. Last year, I bought a Telstra Mobile 4G. When I left Australia there was still a little bit left on my credit. When returning 30 June 2015, within hours, that credit was consumed, and I purchased data for $ 100.00. Actually not a clue how many GB's that were. On 7 July 2015 I checked my usage and it said I used since 30 June  2.44G and further there was an amount stated of $ 50.46. When I checked today, it said I used 2.499 GB and the amount was still $50.46. When I looked at my  "credit remaining" it said I had $ 100.00 till 24 November 2015 and 7.59 GB till 28 September 2015. I really don't understand all this. Does it mean in a week's time I used up 2.499 GB which is the equivalent of $ 50.46. And why if the GB ussage increased to 2.499, the amount still remained $ 50.46. Why at "credit remaining" it says I still have an amount of $ 100.00 and data of 7.59 GB. I went to a Telsttra shop but they could not help me to check what is my usage and what is my remaining credit. What should I do to get this information? Thanks Confused6.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Mobile Broadband usage

Hi there,

Without having the ability to look at your specifically, I would be jumping onto our Live Chat team who would be able to offer you an explanation - 

http://tel.st/nxzt

- Con 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now