CrowdSupport®
andysydney2003
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile prepaid broadband device sent to wrong address

dear telstra/crowd support

i am desperate - i have been transferred from live chat to phone and between various people and none would help.

i ordered a mobile prepaid broadband device 3 days ago, and this has been delivered according to Star Track tracking to Parramatta which is the incorrect address altogether. The device was meant to be delivered to Strathfield.  It was marked “delivered and signed” which was the nail in the coffin. my telstra online shop order number is PPST203692. 

despite trying to explain this to various different telstra “support” people online or on the phone, i was either told to call sales and get a refund (they couldn’t do it) or ask live chat for a refund (they can’t do it either).

i have paid my $99 and now have no device, no internet and can’t get a refund. i am very frustrated and need someone to help me out please. thank you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Mobile prepaid broadband device sent to wrong address

Hey @andysydney2003, This is only a community forum and account related issues can't be resolved here. In your situation I would recommend raising a complaint, a complaints case manager will then contact you. You can raise a complaint here
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

andysydney2003
Level 1: Cadet

this is not an account issue as i haven’t even had an opportunity to create an account! i am i a desperate plea for help as i have spent $99 to purchase something that i never received and telstra is making it impossible for me to make a case.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi andysydney2003, 

I'm really sorry that you've had this experience, instead of asking you to contact our billing team again, I would recommend filling in a complaint form here http://tel.st/lzrmp and letting me know the SR reference number at the end of the form. If we need to investigate your issue further, we aim to resolve the matter or communicate to you an action plan, within five business days. While your issue is being investigated, we will provide you with updates on our progress so that you are aware of what is happening with your complaint.

Please let me know how you go filling in the form, please note that the form only has a maximum capacity for 2200 characters. To make things easier for you, please only fill in the form with a small summary and you can always provide more information to the case manager if you need when they contact you.

Please let me know how you go.

​​​​​​​-Zoe 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now