Highlighted
Gustaph
Level 4: Private Eye

My 4G MY POCKET WI-FI PLUS says credit expired, account still shows 1Gb left.

Answered

Hi Crowdsupport,

As in the subject line, My 4G pocket Wifi Plus says credit expired, but when I log into my account I still have 1010.1mb of credit left. (I have to use another service to access my account - never used to be this way before - must be this device)

How do I get that remaining credit usable?

Posters on Whirlpool have had the same problem, but not had an answer to say how they resolved it.

Thanks, and Happy New Year to all.

Gustaph.

Edit: Well that's strange,

I was just able to log into My Account and I see I now have 1,002.7MB max remaining Expires 15 Jan 15.

But I can't go anywhere on teh net except Telstra Crowdsupport (fortunately) or m.telstra.com.

Which says now -

INC DATA

998.997MB (Expires 15/01/2015 23:59:59)

So I am using data to access this site, but going nowhere else????

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: My 4G MY POCKET WI-FI PLUS says credit expired, account still shows 1Gb left.

Hi Gustaph,

Please contact our pre-paid team on 125 8887 and they can investigate this further for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Gustaph
Accepted Solution

Re: My 4G MY POCKET WI-FI PLUS says credit expired, account still shows 1Gb left.

Hi Jessica and thanks for the reply.

The device seems to have had the in-accessable data restored somehow. All without me contacting that number you quoted.

The red screen of 'expired credit' has gone and now shows .97Gb balance.

I did get a reply on Whirlpool, the other poster indicated theirs came good after a day or so too.

Maybe a system glitch somewhere needing to be looked at.??

No idea why, but all is good.

Thanks again.

Gustaph.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Gustaph,

Please contact our pre-paid team on 125 8887 and they can investigate this further for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Gustaph
Accepted Solution

Hi Jessica and thanks for the reply.

The device seems to have had the in-accessable data restored somehow. All without me contacting that number you quoted.

The red screen of 'expired credit' has gone and now shows .97Gb balance.

I did get a reply on Whirlpool, the other poster indicated theirs came good after a day or so too.

Maybe a system glitch somewhere needing to be looked at.??

No idea why, but all is good.

Thanks again.

Gustaph.

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks Gustaph, 

Glad to hear you were able to get an answer. 
If it reoccurs please let us know. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

RichoB
Level 1: Cadet

Same problem today on my Plus (mf910). spoke with three consultants on phone today ... wasted over an hour and still not fixed. with 1gb to go cant use device, but sim still works in 3g wifi and 4g handset. Who is going to fix this for me?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi RichoB,

That isn't good to hear. Are you still having a problem with this? I'd suggest getting in contact with our Pre-Paid team and have this escalated if it continues to happen.

You can reach them on 125 8887

-Matt W

RichoB

I spoke with three Telstra consultants on the phone on the weekend who could not fix the problem.  

Then on Monday morning I visited a Telstra store and they unhelpful and condecending, and did not fix my problem, and even refused to even open my pre-paid account on their computer.  Apparently they do not make enough commission on a pre-paid account, and I was wasting their time.

On Monday afternoon a Telstra call centre consultant replicated my fault, and promised to escalate it, and have someone call me back on Tuesday.  Today is Wednesday and they are yet to call me back.  

After this kind of experience it is highly unlikley that I will ever recommend Telstra for contract services for 12-24 months!

I contacted ZTE  (the manufacturer) directly and they are now looking into the issue in Telstrás pre-paid billing system

By the way 1258887 only works from a Telstra mobile, so it can not be accessed by customers who only have mobile boradband.

frannie60

Have had to go to Telstra shop 3 times with this problem to be fixed, I work away and need this to be able to connect to Internet, any fixes? I have 150.00 credit and can't use it. Can I get a refund as am sick of the issues especially when I need it most. 

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now