CrowdSupport®
KJohnHO
Level 3: Gumshoe

My Account - Credit remaining & Data remaining

If I go to 'My Account' and select my 'Pre-Paid', I see that I have 'Credit remaining $50 plus bonus and packs'. If I click through on 'Credit Remaining', I see I have '$50 reaining' but only '2.64 GB remaining'. (Last recharge was $50/4G)

If I have $50 remaining, I should have 4G data remaining, or, If I have 2.64G remaining, I should have around $33 credit remaining?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My Account - Credit remaining & Data remaining

Hi KJohnHO,

Without knowing which prepaid service and offer you're referring to I'm unable to provide clarification, but feel free to speak with our Pre Paid team directly just here: http://tel.st/nxzt and we can look into the specifics with you.

Cheers, Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

KJohnHO
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: My Account - Credit remaining & Data remaining

I have the answer! It appears the 'Credit' has nothing to do with value remaining on your last recharge. It is a 'credit'  which allows a user to continue using the device at $2/MB rate till used.

This is apparently a 'change' from the previous 'Offer' where there was no 'Credit' component.

It is not explained on the web site @ https://www.telstra.com.au/broadband/mobile-broadband/prepaid  clearly for those moving from the previous 'offer'.

There should be an extra line for 'Standard' price as well as the 'Recharge Credit ' line. After all, Telstra might become generous, Smiley Happy, and offer $100 credit on a $50 recharge considering how expensive the rate is.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now