CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Dennise27
Level 2: Rookie

Netgear mobile 4G broadband device, Aircard 782s

I couldn't get my netgear to connect, so I thought that I might have to change the password that was on it, stupid idea but that is what I have done.  I spent 2 hours yesterday on the phone to a telstra person, and I am not sure if she understood w

hat I had done, and I must admit I had a little trouble understanding what she told me to do. What is happening now is after I had done everyrhing I was told is, it is showing up as connected but will not load anything. Can anyone help with this, the same lady is supposed to be ringing me back this afternoon, but I dont have a home phone, and she probably hasn't got my mobile.  Pleaee help

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Netgear mobile 4G broadband device, Aircard 782s

Hi Dennise,

I am sorry the community hasn't been able to come up with a response for you yet. I'll make sure a member of our tech team replies tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Dennise27,

I'd suggest doing a full reset on the device to set it back to its original state.

Please go to Settings > General > Software & Reset and select the factory reset option.

Please let me know if you can connect afterwards. The reset will set the device back to the original security key to connect.

-Matt W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Delphian
Level 1: Cadet

HI , i went in on the weekend to a telstra shop with my father inlaw ( who's 81 ! ) to get his old 3G Turbo wireless replaced since we have upgrade him to a new computer , the username he was given doesnt activate. i was wonder can we get some help on this ? i have the wireless device next to me , hes asked me to get it going as he doesnt fully understand computers.

Justin

Support Team
Support Team

Hey Delphian,

I am sorry to hear of the issues that you have experienced with having this service activated for use Smiley Sad

We do have to get a look into the account and see if this needs a username and password for the service to be activated. My colleagues in Live Chat are available 24/7 and will be able to confirm the login details for you 24/7 via: 

http://tel.st/49kl

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now