Highlighted
gibor
Level 1: Cadet

No phone number for USB stick

Answered

G'day,

i've bought the Telstra Pre-Paid 4G USB + WI-FI in Sydney in November and after a couple of days i lost all papers incl. the phone number information.

Now i want to recharge the stick, but for that i have to register and for that i need a phone number.

Somebody any idea?

I've got the IMEI and IMSI number already.

kind regards.

Heiner

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: No phone number for USB stick

Hey gibor,

We will be able to confirm this mobile number for you for sure and we will just need to get your details that the service was registered and activated with. The easiest and quickest way to have this completed is with the Pre-Piad Live Chat Team that is available 24/7 via: 

http://tel.st/nxzt

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: No phone number for USB stick

Hey gibor,

We will be able to confirm this mobile number for you for sure and we will just need to get your details that the service was registered and activated with. The easiest and quickest way to have this completed is with the Pre-Piad Live Chat Team that is available 24/7 via: 

http://tel.st/nxzt

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more