Highlighted
ltodea
Level 1: Cadet

Pocket wifi

Answered
Hi I have recently activated my pocket wifi about a two months ago and there seems to be a very long delay with completing the activation as my device isn't working yet how con I solve this if I haven't received any emails from Telstra about the completion of application
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Pocket wifi

Hi Itodea,

We have had some delays with Activations recently. This issue has now been resolved and we are working through the backlog of activations currently. Feel free though to speak with our live chat team and we'll be happy to look into your order specifically for you: http://tel.st/eAUDU 

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hi Itodea,

We have had some delays with Activations recently. This issue has now been resolved and we are working through the backlog of activations currently. Feel free though to speak with our live chat team and we'll be happy to look into your order specifically for you: http://tel.st/eAUDU 

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ltodea
Level 1: Cadet

can you please email me to say when my wifi will be working please im needing this urgently as im away for a weekend this month and into the coming months and i am willing to use my wifi while away  thankyou

Level 23: Superhero

Did you read the above post?

I'd call or click the supplied link.. No point sitting around watching the grass grow Smiley Happy

Cheers,
Dave

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now