CrowdSupport®
Kimberly1957
Level 1: Cadet

Pre paid broadband

Answered

I read that after 6 months of no recharge my number will be given to someone else.   As I don't need to use the prepaid for 6 months can I recharge even just for 10 days will that reset it to 6 months again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Pre paid broadband

Hey Kimberley1957,

That should be correct, as the service is not cancelled until 6 months from the last recharge being applied. We also have the long life options available where you can have a credit of $20 last 60 days, or a $30 recharge last for 6 months, that would alleviate any issues with having this service disconnected. In 6 months time you can use the credit as well. More details on this pre-paid offer can be located at:

http://goo.gl/Wn55ta;

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hey Kimberley1957,

That should be correct, as the service is not cancelled until 6 months from the last recharge being applied. We also have the long life options available where you can have a credit of $20 last 60 days, or a $30 recharge last for 6 months, that would alleviate any issues with having this service disconnected. In 6 months time you can use the credit as well. More details on this pre-paid offer can be located at:

http://goo.gl/Wn55ta;

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

tully197719

I need the puk coed 

Highlighted
tully197719

Need the puk coed
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Tully197719

If this doesn't assist you in locating your PUK code, PUK Codes please speak with our 24x7 Prepaid Team  http://tel.st/nxzt as they will be able to access your account and confirm the information you need. 

Kind Regards 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit