Highlighted
rossco2
Level 1: Cadet

Prepaid wireless broadband

Answered

I am wanting to recharge my prepaid wireless broadband which I haven't used for nearly 12 months. Have inserted devise and light comes on but unable to access any links to recharge. Asked for service number and this was showing up as invalid yet is what was previously used. Any suggestions as don't want to buy a voucher if can't get a proper connection.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
allinone
Level 5: Eagle Eye
Accepted Solution

Re: Prepaid wireless broadband

Unfortunately too late as in the terms and conditions it states:

1.12 If you do not recharge your service during your recharge only period, it will be disconnected and
your service number will be reallocated to another customer. The length of your recharge only
period is 6 months from your Credit Expiry Date.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

If it had 30/60 day expiry you'll need a new start pack as at a guess that sim has been discontinued.

Cheers,
Dave

allinone
Level 5: Eagle Eye
Accepted Solution

Unfortunately too late as in the terms and conditions it states:

1.12 If you do not recharge your service during your recharge only period, it will be disconnected and
your service number will be reallocated to another customer. The length of your recharge only
period is 6 months from your Credit Expiry Date.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now