CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
kwalski
Level 1: Cadet

SIM MEP LOCKED

Answered
Hi, I got a problem on my NETGEAR AirCard 760s. After I reset the AirCard, it showed a message"SIM MEP LOCKED" on the display. Here is the situation: I am in Beijing, China, and I don't know how to deal with this problem, please tell me what to do and how. Thanks a lot! kwalski
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 18: Intelligence Chief
Accepted Solution

Re: SIM MEP LOCKED

I believe that means its locked to the provider you got the aircard from,so you will need to contact them for an unlock code .The number to call telstra on for a mobile phone or data device prepaid would be,  If you're calling from overseas, call +61 439 125 888 (international call charges will apply).I hope this of some help to you,if its not a telstra device you will need to find your providers contact information 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 18: Intelligence Chief
Accepted Solution

Re: SIM MEP LOCKED

I believe that means its locked to the provider you got the aircard from,so you will need to contact them for an unlock code .The number to call telstra on for a mobile phone or data device prepaid would be,  If you're calling from overseas, call +61 439 125 888 (international call charges will apply).I hope this of some help to you,if its not a telstra device you will need to find your providers contact information 

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit