Highlighted
kwalski
Level 1: Cadet

SIM MEP LOCKED

Answered
Hi, I got a problem on my NETGEAR AirCard 760s. After I reset the AirCard, it showed a message"SIM MEP LOCKED" on the display. Here is the situation: I am in Beijing, China, and I don't know how to deal with this problem, please tell me what to do and how. Thanks a lot! kwalski
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 18: Intelligence Chief
Accepted Solution

Re: SIM MEP LOCKED

I believe that means its locked to the provider you got the aircard from,so you will need to contact them for an unlock code .The number to call telstra on for a mobile phone or data device prepaid would be,  If you're calling from overseas, call +61 439 125 888 (international call charges will apply).I hope this of some help to you,if its not a telstra device you will need to find your providers contact information 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 18: Intelligence Chief
Accepted Solution

Re: SIM MEP LOCKED

I believe that means its locked to the provider you got the aircard from,so you will need to contact them for an unlock code .The number to call telstra on for a mobile phone or data device prepaid would be,  If you're calling from overseas, call +61 439 125 888 (international call charges will apply).I hope this of some help to you,if its not a telstra device you will need to find your providers contact information 

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now