DDragon
Level 2: Rookie

Sierra Wireless Aircard 320u connect on startup?

Answered

Outside using the generic watcher is there a way to get the device to automatically connect to the internet upon windows login? the only 'network' option it uses and that is availible that i can see is the LAN connection it creates, there is no wireless or dialup connection option availible.

Any information here would be great.

Thanks,

DD

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TheWanderer38
Level 16: Secret Agent
Accepted Solution

Re: Sierra Wireless Aircard 320u connect on startup?

Hi

You can setup a dial up connection .. go to,  control panel, network and sharing centre, setup a new connection or network, select dial up, select sierra wireless modem.....

you need to have the device in your computer before you can select it..

You'll have to google the exact process for configuring a dial up connection... i haven't done it for a while.

cheers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
TheWanderer38
Level 16: Secret Agent
Accepted Solution

Hi

You can setup a dial up connection .. go to,  control panel, network and sharing centre, setup a new connection or network, select dial up, select sierra wireless modem.....

you need to have the device in your computer before you can select it..

You'll have to google the exact process for configuring a dial up connection... i haven't done it for a while.

cheers

DDragon
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks havent had to set up a dialup connection b4 myself Smiley Happy

DD

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now