Mary_Ken
Level 1: Cadet

Slow internet

We have the telstra sierra wireless aircard 320U USB. Interent speeds have been quite acceptable since we bought it. In the last couple of weeks we have been experiencing drop outs (never happened before) and extremely slow internet speed. I would describe the current speed as less than the old dial speed! So it takes forever to download a picture, and impossible to view a video of any kind.  The signal is still good (4 out of 5 bars). We're paying for a service we can't access at the moment. What is going on?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Slow internet

Hi Mary_Ken, 

To confirm, is it a Telstra or Bigpond wireless device?

The reason I ask is because the Bigpond plans get shaped when they reach there data limit. 

Have you been in touch with our 24x7 tech support team on 132200? 

I'd recommend giving them a call so that we can troubleshoot & make sure everything is OK on our end. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now