Highlighted
peegee1991
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Next G Turbo disconnected?

Answered

Back in 2011 I purchased a Telstra Turbo Next G wireless prepaid internet stick, I used it very frequently until early 2012 when I lost it. I have recently found it again and I was wondering whether they automatically get disconnected when they haven't been used for a long period of time? When I plug it in it doesn't even register that its inserted. And to top it off I don't know where any of the paperwork has gone to be able to find the mobile number for it to ring telstra about.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Next G Turbo disconnected?

I assume a sim is inside the unit which would've been deactivated by late 2012 (6 month after expiry) I would think you'd need a new sim, it should how every light up when plugged in to the computer. Maybe update the connection manager on the pc?

Cheers,
Dave

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Next G Turbo disconnected?

I assume a sim is inside the unit which would've been deactivated by late 2012 (6 month after expiry) I would think you'd need a new sim, it should how every light up when plugged in to the computer. Maybe update the connection manager on the pc?

Cheers,
Dave

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now