CrowdSupport®
MarcoPiazza
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Pre-Paid Wi-Fi 4G (aka ZTE MF91)

Answered

Hi !

I have 3 Telstra Pre-Paid Wi-Fi 4G  (ZTE MF91) that are currently SIM-locked on Telestra network.

I know that after one yeare I can ask to unlock them since they are mine !

Well ... I need to unlock one of them because I will use it with another SIM (outside Australia). Which is the procedure to unlock it ? Do I have to go to a Telestra shop ?

Thank you !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Pre-Paid Wi-Fi 4G (aka ZTE MF91)

Hi Marco, that shouldn't be a problem, If you speak with the Telstra prepaid team on 132200 they can get the modem unlocked for you. There may be a fee involved with the unlocking but the prepaid team will discuss that further with you when you contact them.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Pre-Paid Wi-Fi 4G (aka ZTE MF91)

Hi Marco, that shouldn't be a problem, If you speak with the Telstra prepaid team on 132200 they can get the modem unlocked for you. There may be a fee involved with the unlocking but the prepaid team will discuss that further with you when you contact them.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now