Highlighted
nakiguy
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Turbo external antenna

Answered

Just wondering firstly if they work well, and how I can get one. I went into the Telstra agent in Hay NSW and all I got was a vacant look when I asked if they stock them or could get one in for me. Then I looked  through the online store and couldn't see them for sale. If any retailers read this let me know and I'll forward my credit card details and my address. Phone/Text on 0467056272

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Turbo external antenna

Hi nakiguy - welcome to the forums, and sorry to hear about your problems locating an antenna for your modem. If you haven't had any luck in store, it may be worth looking at the options at http://go.telstra.com.au/helpandsupport/-/how-do-i-choose-an-antenna-for-my-mobile-broadband-device- and contacting the Sales team from there if you have any other questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

billythekid
Level 8: Inspector
Accepted Solution

G'day nakiguy, i know the antenna you need because i have one on my bigpond turbo modem(mf633bp) It  is attached to a patch lead which screws onto the aerial lead. It will cost you about $130-140 inc. the patch lead. Best bought from a rural telstra dealer who will know what you need. Take your modem with you.

Regards

billy the kid

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi nakiguy - welcome to the forums, and sorry to hear about your problems locating an antenna for your modem. If you haven't had any luck in store, it may be worth looking at the options at http://go.telstra.com.au/helpandsupport/-/how-do-i-choose-an-antenna-for-my-mobile-broadband-device- and contacting the Sales team from there if you have any other questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

billythekid
Level 8: Inspector
Accepted Solution

G'day nakiguy, i know the antenna you need because i have one on my bigpond turbo modem(mf633bp) It  is attached to a patch lead which screws onto the aerial lead. It will cost you about $130-140 inc. the patch lead. Best bought from a rural telstra dealer who will know what you need. Take your modem with you.

Regards

billy the kid

lemon
Level 4: Private Eye

There are a number or really good Yagi antennas anavailable quite cheaply now. I'll recomend this store, as I bought one from them after reading all the info on their website. Very enlightening reading.
http://wireless-broadband-speed.com.au/3g-wireless-broadband-information.html

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more