CrowdSupport®
EmeraldDown
Level 1: Cadet

Unlocking 4G MYPOCKET WI FI LIGHT MF90

Hi, 

I have an unlock code from Telstra for the above device. I have inserted a non Telstra Sim and have accessed m.home and 192.168.0.1 page entered password but am not prompted to enter unlock code and am unable to find where I can enter the unlock code. My understanding is that there should be a pop up to enter unlock code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
EmeraldDown
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Unlocking 4G MYPOCKET WI FI LIGHT MF90

Just to add, when I go into enter the unlock code Telstra provided I am confronted with invalid usim message and cant enter code. I really hope someone can help.

Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unlocking 4G MYPOCKET WI FI LIGHT MF90

Hi @EmeraldDown,

Our Tech Support team can follow up on this for you, and they can be reached any time on 133933.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now