CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
HammaH
Level 1: Cadet

Using MOG on T-HUB connected to Telstra 3G Mobile Broadband

Answered

G'Day

I found an ingenious way to stream music to my Honda using MOG + THUB2 Connected to a Telstra 3G mobile broadband. The THUB2 connects as a headset to my honda which I can control via bluetooth. I then load up MOG on the tablet, select my playlist for the drive and off I go.

My question is, with the THUB2 connected to Telstra 3G, does any of the MOG streaming count toward my download limits, or is it still considered un-metered.

Thanks and Regards

Hammah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Using MOG on T-HUB connected to Telstra 3G Mobile Broadband

That's certainly a new plan, haven't heard that before. 

I can confirm for you that it is unmetered for all BigPond and Telstra mobile services. More information is available on data charges here: http://bigpondmusic.com/help/faq/downloadcharges

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

That's certainly a new plan, haven't heard that before. 

I can confirm for you that it is unmetered for all BigPond and Telstra mobile services. More information is available on data charges here: http://bigpondmusic.com/help/faq/downloadcharges

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

HammaH
Level 1: Cadet

Thats awesome news, thanks! I use the THUB2 as a tablet mainly, and it serves as an excellent platform to stream MOG music to my car's bluetooth radio. I also havent heard anyone using the THUB2 , but I have seen wireless IPAD's used this way too.
Genius!

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now