mallinss
Level 6: Bloodhound

When are Telstra going to offer reasonable 4G Mobile Broadband with bigger data allowances ??

Hello All (Telstra if your reading these posts),

It's about time that Telstra gets onboard with better 4G mobile broadband options with larger data allowances and less restrictions. Currently, the option for home wireless broadband using the 4G service is very poor when compared to their main competitor Optus. I've told this story before, but I have to keep banging the drum in hope that something changes....I live in rural NSW, my only two choices for internet access where I live is NBN Satellite and 4G services (I'm never going to consider the NBN Option)... currently, I get great 4G service from both Telstra and Optus from the same cell tower located 27Km's away, direct line of sight from my house... I'm mostly using the Optus 4G service as they have great deals (month by month) on 4G Mobile Broadband (200GB/$80), but I am using two services and would like to only use the Telstra one...issue is that Telstra still have no reasonable mobile broadband deals going...when is this going to change ????

Regards

Steve

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: When are Telstra going to offer reasonable 4G Mobile Broadband with bigger data allowances ??

That information isnt available here.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more