LeavingTelstra1
Level 1: Cadet

Why I am Leaving Telstra

Over the last 30 years, I have been an avid Telstra customer. The service is now woeful. I have a Mobile Broadband service and recently it has become absolutely aweful from my home location. 9 times out of 10 when I connect, I connect to my device, but there is no Interconnection available. The speed is woefully slow on the times I do connect and it drops out regularly. This has not always been the case and is still not the case when I use the same equipment away from home. Get real Telstra. Don't degrade the service and expect people to stay with you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Why I am Leaving Telstra

Have you reported the coverage issue? Which device do you have, and what is the locality?
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Why I am Leaving Telstra

Hi @LeavingTelstra1,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry to hear about your issues with your mobile reception. I can understand this would be quite frustrating and inconvenient.

You can report coverage issues online here. Once you've done this, our technicians will be able to look into the issue further.

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more