Highlighted
ktoffetti
Level 2: Rookie

Why does it take 5-7 business days to find the status of a Bigpond Mobile Wifi (Sierra 760s) IMEI?

Answered
I've been told 5-7 business days since I can find out if it will cost to unlock my device.

Why so long, Telstra?
Tag answers as Accepted Solution and give Kudos to those that deserve them!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Why does it take 5-7 business days to find the status of a Bigpond Mobile Wifi (Sierra 760s) IME

Hey ktoffetti,

I've sent you a PM to grab some details for your complaints manager.

Brodie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
ktoffetti

Re: Why does it take 5-7 business days to find the status of a Bigpond Mobile Wifi (Sierra 760s) IME

I have now made a TIO Complaint.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi ktoffetti,

This seems like a fairly simple issue to have to have a complaint open for, so I am very sorry we've let you down in that regard. Are you able to provide us with your complaint number?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

ktoffetti

2014/07/00001
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi ktoffetti,

Do you have any reference with Telstra? Unfortunately I can't search for TIO Complaints Smiley Sad

Brodie

ktoffetti

INT 1-222221425286
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for that ktoffetti,

I will let your complaints manager know to contact you ASAP.

Brodie

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hey ktoffetti,

I've sent you a PM to grab some details for your complaints manager.

Brodie

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more