CrowdSupport®
Lezzo-1955
Level 1: Cadet

Wifi slow

Have contacted you this week about slow wi fi. Person gave me a click to get back so I did but didn’t work. Can u ring me please. <removed for your privacy>

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Wifi slow

That can't be done from this forum unfortunately.

You will need to give the mobile faults team a call back on 132200. The consultant will be able to bring up the notes from your last contact.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Lezzo-1955
Level 1: Cadet

Hi there, still have slow wifi sometimes cutting out all together. Doesn’t happen all the time but just about had enough. I luv Telstra been with you for a long time. Hope u can help. Les Goodenough
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Les,

If it is just the Wi-Fi signal from the modem to your device/s that is the issue, I would recommend downloading the Telstra Home Dashboard app which will allow you to map the Wi-Fi coverage in your home and suggest troubleshooting steps such as changing the Wi-Fi channel/s 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now