Highlighted
Olpoa
Level 2: Rookie

changing plan to annual pass

Answered

I have another 3 days until the expiry of the 3gb that came with my 4GX mobile device. I was told at the time that if I recharged before the end of the month the credit would roll over. I want to change to an annual pass but when I tried to change the offer on the 24/7 Telstra app, it said that it was not available on my offer.   Is this correct?  Even if I can't rollover the unused data, I still want to change to an Annual Pass. Thanks for any help given. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: changing plan to annual pass

If you have only had it for one month, you do NOT need to change it. That is why it is not letting you... because you are already on that range of offers.

So if you recharge $50 you will get the Annual Pass...
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4

When did you purchase the device?

If it is in the last 9 months or so, you should already be on that range of offers, meaning if you recharge with the $50 you will get the benefits of the Annual Pass.

The 'plans' are the whole range, so that is all of the options from the 3 day pass to the 2 year pass... `

The previous range was replaced with these data pass options about may last year and prior to that was on options like $200 for 12GB over 365 days...
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Olpoa

Just finishing first month but just can't see on the Telstra App where I can change to the Annual Pass. Maybe I need to log onto the main Telstra website to
Change my plan. Having trouble logging onto Telstra device today as I am in regional Victoria on holidays and not much network happening.
Accepted Solution

If you have only had it for one month, you do NOT need to change it. That is why it is not letting you... because you are already on that range of offers.

So if you recharge $50 you will get the Annual Pass...
Helpful Links

Olpoa

Thank you for your help and patience, you have solved my problem but the main reason was because I had limited network, the whole page wasn't showing, so now that I am back to 4G, it all has become clear and I have been able to recharge. Thanks again 

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now