kangawallafox
Level 1: Cadet

mobile broadband not working on ipad

I purchased a new pre-paid sim for my ipad earleir this afternoon and then rang the number to activate it and connect it to my account with a promise everything was going to be working within an hour.  Now several hours later I have the sim in my iPad and can browse as far as the telstra home page.  I hvae changed the APN settings to telstra.internet as advised but still no luck at doing anything with this thing.  What am I missing or is it just the same old typical telstra slowness in activating a service.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: mobile broadband not working on ipad

Hey kangawallafox,

Appreciate your frustrations with the delay in having this pre-paid service activated for use and hope that by now this has been completed for you. Please advise via this post if you are still having issues or have a chat with out Telstra Pre-Paid Live Chat Team directly via: 

http://tel.st/eAUWP

This team is available 24/7 and will assist you in real time via a secure chat window on your computer.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now