CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Julestar
Level 1: Cadet

wi fi broadband recharge with a voucher

Answered

I am trying to recharge my wi fi broadband on line with a voucher and cannot find where to enter the voucher number.  I have been trying to do this for over an hour.  I click on voucher but it does not have a spot to enter the number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: wi fi broadband recharge with a voucher

Hi Julestar,

There are a couple of ways you can recharge using a voucher. If you have registered for My Account you can enter the voucher number in there which will recharge your service. Otherwise when your computer is connected to the wifi device go to m.telstra.com in your browser and it will let you enter the voucher number to recharge.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
19 REPLIES 19
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Julestar,

There are a couple of ways you can recharge using a voucher. If you have registered for My Account you can enter the voucher number in there which will recharge your service. Otherwise when your computer is connected to the wifi device go to m.telstra.com in your browser and it will let you enter the voucher number to recharge.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Aimspink

That does not work! ;/
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Aimspink, 

If you've got the same issue as the original poster, you can also go to our Pre-Paid Team who can top it up for you.. 

They are available 24x7 here: http://tel.st/nxzt

FredO2

Thanks guys. More dumbies like me should join the Library. FredO2
b_m

I have been trying for an hour to find where to put a recharge Auth No in?

Support Team
Support Team

Heya b_m,

You can find out how to recharge your Mobile Broadband service via:

http://go.telstra.com.au/helpandsupport/-/recharging-your-telstra-pre-paid-mobile-broadband-service

Alternatively, as previously mentioned within this thread, you can have a chat with our 24x7 Pre Paid Live Chat Team.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

SPIC2014

i want to recharge my internet with a voucher, where do i put the number?

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

hi SPIC2014

If you are using My Account to recharge your Prepaid Service with the voucher. 

You'll be presented with the Overview Screen

-   Click the Recharge Button - This link will take you into the My Prepaid Online.

The first screen presented will provide a summary of all the Prepaid services available to be managed online.

-   Select the service you want to recharge

Click Manage

-     You'll be presented with a Recharge Recommendation and Recharge Options.

-    Select Recharge Voucher

Click Next

-    You'll be presented with the Voucher Recharge screen

Input the Voucher number in the Recharge Number field 

-    Click Submit.

I hope this helps

-    Lindy 

gillian1

Where do I enter my $50 prepaid voucher into my Wi-Fi

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey gillian1

Have you registered for My Account with your pre paid device? You will be able to top up through there. You can find out more information about how to top up here too https://www.telstra.com.au/my-account/prepaid-recharge

dm131

did you find out because i,me about to put my boot through the screen

AussieDog
Level 2: Rookie

If anyone is stuck trying to find out where to put in $50 and $140 for the Telstra new data pass system, one thing that was not made clear anywhere, till I found out quite late, is you have to change offer within My Account.

Telstra staff/Mods, maybe this has to be made clearer, that the $50 and $140 data passes have that you change offer, and not just typing in the 12 digit numbers into the general recharge, this will not give the much announced recharge for the data pass system.

If a person just puts in the autho code into general recharge, both for the $50 and ther $140, without changing offers to data pass, they will recharge at the non data pass rates.

AussieDog
Level 2: Rookie

Also, to set up My Account, for the first time set up, and if you are going to use your Australian passport data for id purposes within Telstra prepaid, you have to use your full first and middle and surname if your Australian passport uses all 3 names.

If your Australian passport only has 2 names, then use those 2 names.

bezbob333

I am trying to recharge my telstra Wi Fi with a prepaid voucher and it won't let me do it

@Julestar wrote:

I am trying to recharge my wi fi broadband on line with a voucher and cannot find where to enter the voucher number.  I have been trying to do this for over an hour.  I click on voucher but it does not have a spot to enter the number.

So what I do about it

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi bezbob333,

I would suggest to get in touch with our Prepaid team you can either call them on 132200 & say Prepaid at the prompt, or via Live chat here http://tel.st/nxzt

wtf4

Hi did you find out how to recharge with voucher, its driving me insane

wtf4

i am registered with my account but that is for the phones only not computer, something not right here telstra. What are you doing to us ? trying to send us crazy ??????

Abhi3

Cant beleive Telstra is so stupid. They have made such a simple thing (recharging your prepaid broadband) so complicated.

Spent 2 hrs trying to recharge the broadband still unable to do so

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Abhi3,

Did you still need assistance with recharging your pre-paid broadband service?

- Jessica

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now