ShibaPai
Level 2: Rookie

$1906.45 bill suddenly???

Answered
I went to check my bill this month, usually its between $199 and $203, today its $1906.45 and its due on the 27th of december and now while typing this I only just realised it says my last bill on the 06th of december which is due on the 18th of december is $2039.12???? I will be getting bank statements today to check on this to make sure it hasnt come out already.

What in the actual chook is going on here?? I tried calling telstra but recently the signal here has dropped to the point of being unusable since the QLD fires, it kept cutting off while waiting then when I finally did get through they couldnt hear me.

I am on the $199 a month ultimate/unlimited mobile plan with a device.

Can someone please help me? A bill of this calibre is like, paying off my entire 24months in two bills! On the same month!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: $1906.45 bill suddenly???

Hi ShibaPai,

Crowdsupport is a public forum where it's mainly customer's helping customer's, we don't have access to Accounts. 

As you're having trouble using your phone to get this sorted out I'd recommend giving Live Chat a go. They'll be able to look at your Account and tell you why your bills are high.

https://www.telstra.com.au/chatnow/landing?pageId=https%3a%2f%2flivechat.telstra.com%2f

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Accepted Solution

Hi ShibaPai,

Crowdsupport is a public forum where it's mainly customer's helping customer's, we don't have access to Accounts. 

As you're having trouble using your phone to get this sorted out I'd recommend giving Live Chat a go. They'll be able to look at your Account and tell you why your bills are high.

https://www.telstra.com.au/chatnow/landing?pageId=https%3a%2f%2flivechat.telstra.com%2f

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
ShibaPai
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks! Theyre not just high, theyre extremely high haha.

I posted here in case it was a glitch with the app and to see if other people had the same problem, when I can finally get enough signal to contact the chat I will, its hard enough just to post a topic here, had to try multiple times to get it to load.

Is there a way I can email them in case I cant get the chat to load? Thank you for your help so far

Yes, I agree it's very high.

Unfortunately there's no way to contact Telstra Billing via email as email is not considered to be a secure method of contact. 

bpsays
Level 1: Cadet

Im in the same boat. $182.66 monthly. Then BAM! $2203.65..

What the actual f*^k
/Users/Beepers/Library/Mobile Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/Documents/Documents - MacBook Air/Signature.jpeg
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @bpsays & @ShibaPai

Were you both able to touch base with the billing team to have this matter investigated?

I look forward to your response.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Want a Big Gigaboost?

Get a Massive 10GB Bonus on Select Lease Plans.

Find out more