CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

6 digit access code is changing to 8 numbers everytime I submit message

Hi,

My daughter keeps sending me MMS messages to view photos of my grandchildren. When I receive the message, get my ID number and an access code of 6 numbers. Everytime I type in the 6 digit numbers and press submit, the code changes into a 8 number digit. I have tried so many times, but this keeps happening. Then I get a message saying my access code is incorrect. This error is happening on the telstra website. Can you fix this please as their is something not working with your access codes.

Thanks

Jay

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: 6 digit access code is changing to 8 numbers everytime I submit message

Hi jaya2018,

This certainly isn't good to hear. What handset do you have currently? If you have a MMS capable handset you shouldn't need to visit the website to view the pictures. It may just be an issue with the handset if it is capable of MMS and is directing you to the Telstra website to view.

We can certainly assist further with this, please let me know which handset you have and i'll make sure its capable first and we can go from there.

-Matt W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit