Highlighted
Candice87
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Watch Series 4 on Telstra One Number not working

So, i received my new apple watch series 4 yesterday, tried to set one number up and keep getting the message "This service isn't linked to the Telstra ID you entered". I have spent close to 3 hours on chat and no one can help me, i was told nothing more could be done and this was a last resort. 

Pretty disappointed that the service is not working and "apparently" cannot be fixed.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Candice87

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 on Telstra One Number not working

So, after being told to wait yet another 24 hours for my Telstra ID to be linked to my one number, still nothing.

Can anyone help please????
Level 25: The Singularity

Not through Crowdsupport. You will need to speak to a consultant on 132200 or via https://livechat.telstra.com
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Candice87

I was told nothing more could be done via phone and chat and that this is my last resort.

If phone and chat haven't been able to link your Telstra ID and your account, then there isn't anything that can be done here. That's a systems problem and nobody here has an access to them.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now