CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Apple Watch Series 5 out of stock

Answered

I was trying to upgrade my phone online today together with a plan for Apple Watch Series 5. but the website just said it was out of stock.

Just wondering when can it get back in stock? any estimated date?

Thanks guys.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector
Accepted Solution

Re: Apple Watch Series 5 out of stock

Telstra's logistics partner "Toll" has just suffered a major Cyberattack, which has crippled their business. This may be the cause of the apparent delay - unfortunately, the interface between the two companies is probably totally  electronic - herein lies a problem with a) outsourcing, and b) not having backup processes in place.

Old IT/Comms curmudgeon - did tech support for Alcatel System 12 Exchanges in my day - designed a bunch of stuff for Optus.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector
Accepted Solution

Re: Apple Watch Series 5 out of stock

Telstra's logistics partner "Toll" has just suffered a major Cyberattack, which has crippled their business. This may be the cause of the apparent delay - unfortunately, the interface between the two companies is probably totally  electronic - herein lies a problem with a) outsourcing, and b) not having backup processes in place.

Old IT/Comms curmudgeon - did tech support for Alcatel System 12 Exchanges in my day - designed a bunch of stuff for Optus.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit