CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Approved or not approved

Hi, 

hope this is the right area, I applied yesterday for a iPhone on a plan was sent order confirmation and nothing more, I already have my internet wifi system with you and I already went through a credit check for that . 

I guess i am wondering what the next stage is ?  AS I have heard nothing since not even a call to say I have not been accepted the $1 had been taken to verify my card I can’t see why I would be denied when I have internet service with you in a weeks difference .

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Approved or not approved

Get in contact with a consultant via Livechat  and they should be able to give you an update on the status of your order. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Since the financial royal commission any finance applications are scrutinized separate to previous dealings and Telstra are doing what every other lender is doing. Customer service will clue you up if

approved . 

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I ordered a Samsung Watch Active2 on the 7th. Only email correspondence I've received was the order confirmation. Contacted 24/7 chat and they told me that the order hadn't gone through due to a known error and that I should reorder the watch. Telstra have some of the most dog **bleep** service, like straight up dude. I went into one of their damn stores to look at the watch. Not a single goddamn employee acknowledged me for ten minutes. I was doing that goofy ass like exaggerated clueless looking around sort of song and dance **bleep**. Like I get not getting to a customer within a few minutes but man these dudes were straight up dog **bleep**. Telstra is whack.

Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

JB HiFi which is a high level Telstra dealer provides excellent service overwhelmingly 

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit