CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Meggie2222
Level 1: Cadet

CANCEL MY PLAN

Answered
Hi

I am currently overseas in Bali and I would like to cancel my Telstra mobile contract as I now own my phone and it is longer of use to me to use Telstra while over here.
Please advise how I can do so with out having to call as calls don’t currently work from my service here.
Unless there was a plan that better suited being in Bali including making free world wide calls and a huge amount of data.
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: CANCEL MY PLAN

@Meggie2222

If you’re thinking about cancelling your Telstra service, or switching to another provider:

OR

• Call 13 22 00 and say ‘disconnect’

You should be able to cancel via the online chat system.

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

@Meggie2222

If you’re thinking about cancelling your Telstra service, or switching to another provider:

OR

• Call 13 22 00 and say ‘disconnect’

You should be able to cancel via the online chat system.

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm
Meggie2222
Level 1: Cadet

The chat browser won’t launch no matter what I click.
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Those are the only two options to get to the cancellation team, but if you call form a Telstra service it is a free call to call Telstra. +61439125109 should get you through to them.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now