fpul
Level 4: Private Eye

Changing plan from Next G $59

Answered

I wa recently moved from the old NextG $49 plan and now on the NextG $59 after looking at my usage and costs I  have purchased a  new mobile outright can I move to  a  Go Mobile plan maybe the BYO.There was never any paperwork sent out to say we are on a "new contract" when we were like many others moved charged and extra $10.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Changing plan from Next G $59

Sure, it wasn't a contractual obligation and yes I was one of those folks aswell. Do popping into a Telstra shop and running through your options might be best. Still the 5GB with $1000 talk for $40per months look good

Cheers,
Dave

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Changing plan from Next G $59

Sure, it wasn't a contractual obligation and yes I was one of those folks aswell. Do popping into a Telstra shop and running through your options might be best. Still the 5GB with $1000 talk for $40per months look good

Cheers,
Dave

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now