CrowdSupport®
Damo24
Level 1: Cadet

Delivery lost in transit

Answered

I have recently ordered a new device & changed my plan. Living in regional SA my nearest Telstra store is nearly 500km away.

My device was due for delivery nearly a week ago, but after tracking its motions there has been no activity since the day before the scheduled delivery date. StartTrack have been next to useless telling me it’s a Telstra issue, Telstra have been telling me it’s a StarTrack issue. Who’s issue is it, as it has now been over 5 working days since the scheduled delivery date and I have no further information other than “in transit, StarTrack internal transfer for processing”

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Delivery lost in transit

Did you still need assistance with this @Damo24?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Appreciate this has been a frustrating experience, Damo. I do apologise. Did we send out an email with a tracking number/link? - Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Did you still need assistance with this @Damo24?

Damo24
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Ethan, this matter is currently under further investigation by Telstra business solutions team and StarTrack. I also have a complaints case manager who will be keeping me informed of any progress. However I am disappointed in the service to date & will be requesting a new device is dispatched at the soonest possible convenience as I have been informed this matter may take up to a month to be resolved through investigation.

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for getting back to us Damo24,

I'm really sorry to hear that this has been your experience with us and can appreciate completely any frustrations this must have caused. 

I'm glad to hear that this is under investigation though and I'm confident that this is in the right hands to get the best resolution.

Please keep us in the loop on how this all progresses as we would like to see this appropriately addressed.

- Matty

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now