Highlighted
Greihawk
Level 1: Cadet

Discount/Freebies

Answered

Can i get a discount/freebies for signing up 2 new Medium mobile contracts, one with a Galaxy S2, the other with a Iphone 4s 16gb, as well as a Homeline Ultimate 200 (i would also be after the Premium Home Network Gateway? Currently the only Telstra product we have is a mobile, everything else is with other carriers(all out of contract). I only ask because i would like to move it all to Telstra, but my other carriers have offered me much better deals pricewise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Discount/Freebies

I'm not able to go into too much detail, but Telstra does have promotions for new customers to entice them to switch. I would suggest caling 13 2200 and saying "Switch to Telstra" at the prompt. These consultants can run through the available options with you and discuss any discounts.

Regards

B.

PS: Forgot to mention this team usually goes home at 9pm WST (so 12 Midnight AEDST).

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

I'm not able to go into too much detail, but Telstra does have promotions for new customers to entice them to switch. I would suggest caling 13 2200 and saying "Switch to Telstra" at the prompt. These consultants can run through the available options with you and discuss any discounts.

Regards

B.

PS: Forgot to mention this team usually goes home at 9pm WST (so 12 Midnight AEDST).

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Sydney888

Hi Ben

Just called that number and they cant do anything.

From this thread, people are getting $200 credit for $59 plans.. ?

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1785094&p=13 

Any way for you to make this happen?

Tic1

Great to get a free data. My data was slowed a couple of days ago but the anniversary is today..it's 1.15 a.m. And I'm still on slow..it saddens me to know that I'm going to miss out on this 'freebie'....such is life. Cheers

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now