Shauna5
Level 1: Cadet

Extremely rude attitude from complaints manager

I hope someone can help.
I just received extremely poor service from a 'complaints manager' at Telstra.
They were sarcastic, rude and unhelpful. They even cancelled an existing payment arrangement I had in place once the call was over, simply to be nasty.
I had called regarding 2 concerns, one was the payment arrangement i needed and the other was to discuss my existing TIO complaint around poor service. 
I was met with even worse service, this agent told me to "keep it to yourself" when i tried to explain my complaint. This was unprovoked and unwarranted. I need to speak to someone.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Extremely rude attitude from complaints manager

Hello @Shauna5 That's very concerning to hear, I apologise that this has been your experience, it's certainly not the kind of service we wish to provide. As CrowdSupport is a peer based forum it's perhaps not the most effective channel for this type of enquiry. You mentioned you have an existing TIO complaint case, if you can please supply that reference number we can forward your concerns for further attention. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Want a Big Gigaboost?

Get a Massive 10GB Bonus on Select Lease Plans.

Find out more