CrowdSupport®
Star555
Level 1: Cadet

I have paid $300 for a deposit

I have required $300 deposit for pre-order iPhone 11 pro Max. Is that usual requirement ? However I didn’t get a receipt and there is no deposits info in a contract. Anyone knows how this work ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
StrayaM8
Level 9: Captain

Re: I have paid $300 for a deposit

That is legitimate, if your credit score does not quite meet the requirement for the hardware repayment option, Telstra will provide the option of paying a $300 deposit as a "security"

However, the consultant you spoke to should have provided you a receipt number for your peace of mind

Level 22: Superhuman

Contact the department you rang and ask for an Interaction number to cover what you were told.  It will start with INT-1  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At the same time ask to be sent a written confirmation of the transaction.

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles "you" to be an expert at everything!!"
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Star555

Just wanted to check in to see if you need any help or support with your initial question?

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now