Highlighted
JohnJoyner
Level 1: Cadet

Incorrect Sim card size

Hi,

I just switched from Vodafone to Telstra, to a BYO freedom plan. I ordered it on the net, but the Sim card I was sent doesn't fit my phone. My new number has already been ported to Telstra.

I have an HTC Desire HD.

What is the quickest & best way for me to get the correct Sim card to fit my phone?

Thanks,

John

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
nelly82
Level 16: Secret Agent

Re: Incorrect Sim card size

Quickest way would be to go to your nearest Telstra Shop and let them know of your issue,  They should be able to reburn a new sim card for you that will fit your handset on the spot and depending on how busy they are, Should only take a couple of minutes.

Have I been helpful? Click that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Found a solution? Then mark the solution in the thread to help others find the answer!
JohnJoyner
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks very much nelly82.

Not sure what a Kudos is, but you have been helpful.

nelly82
Level 16: Secret Agent

Just Click on the Icon under my name( Looks like a sun and cloud) Smiley Happy  Also let us know how you go and if your successful mark this thread as solved for future people that might have the same issue as you.

Have I been helpful? Click that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Found a solution? Then mark the solution in the thread to help others find the answer!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now