CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Iphone X online order

I ordered an Iphone X on 6th November online.  I got an email confirming my order but that night got a text from Telstra saying that my order was stopped and to call the 1800 number provided in the text.  I rang the 1800 number and a guy (im guessing offshore) answered my call, he was from control group.  He took my details and told me that the reason my order was stopped is because of a previous mis-alignment of my consumer account where it showed that i owed $100 or so.  He assured me that there is no money owing and it was a system glitch and my order has been resumed.  

Currently i have 3 mobile services under business and my account is in credit! 

This morning I got onto online chat, and wanted to confirm if everything was ok with my order.  The person on the other end of the chat told me that my order was cancelled.

so I had to explain the whole story again, and they came back after a few minutes letting me that the order was resumed.

How can I find for sure if my order is active and getting processed. I know stock is an issue, but as long as im in the queue.  Is there a way to track it?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Iphone X online order

Hi KG0707

I am sorry to hear there is a delay with your order.

Please ring 132200 and speak to a Team member so they can access the account.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit