Željko
Level 1: Cadet

MOBILE PLANS

Answered
At the moment I' on a $ 49/20 GB.
Just saw your add $ 49/30 GB...any chance I get an extra 10 GB to my monthly plan, as the price is still the same ($49/month)???

Thank you...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: MOBILE PLANS

Hey Zeljko,

As this is a new plan, it is not possible for us to just have the extra data provided on your current mobile service. If you would like to receive this increased data allowance then you would have to re-contract your current plan to this one. You can check the costs to have this upgraded via the My Account service at 

http://tel.st/7qgry

You will have to select the mobile number you want to have re-contracted, navigate to the contract details for the plan and then see what the cost would be to have this upgrade completed. 

Let us know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Generally speaking, you would need to recontract to the new offer to be eligible for the extra, which would mean agreeing to a new 12/24 month contract term again. However, to confirm there aren't other options it might be worth speaking to the support team on LiveChat - http://tel.st/livechat
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey Zeljko,

As this is a new plan, it is not possible for us to just have the extra data provided on your current mobile service. If you would like to receive this increased data allowance then you would have to re-contract your current plan to this one. You can check the costs to have this upgraded via the My Account service at 

http://tel.st/7qgry

You will have to select the mobile number you want to have re-contracted, navigate to the contract details for the plan and then see what the cost would be to have this upgrade completed. 

Let us know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Want a Big Gigaboost?

Get a Massive 10GB Bonus on Select Lease Plans.

Find out more