RayOR
Level 3: Gumshoe

My Mobile Plan data can all share?

Dear Everyone

I've got the 3 service from telsra

1. 2 x mobile plan

2. 1 x data share (Tablet)

all above service data i can share to use

now I applied a new byo sim plan from online, also applied under my name or same account, will the new plan data actomaticlly combine to my above 3 service together that i had now, so i share all 4 service data.

thank you very much.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 20: Director

Re: My Mobile Plan data can all share?

Hi, RayOR,

Thanks for your question.

If you applied the new service using the "Add a Data Share SIM only" from THIS PAGE, then yes, it will automatically be combined with your other three services.

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now