CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

My order got cancelled for iphone x twice now

I just got message 30 minutes ago that my order got cancelled for second time after giving all the details and all the document proof 

in store and online as well still my order got cancelled now i dont feel like to get any service from Telstra at all.

i m tired of calling them and waiting 45 minutes.

i asked guy and assure from him that this time order will not be cancelled .

i dont know what to do now, this is my first time moving from vodafone to Telstra , i dont think so they can make it anymore

and i m tired of calling them too. why would they message at 10.30 pm and u cant even contact them and next day i dont even have that much time to call them and wait 45 minute minimum.... Smiley Mad

why cant they finish my order... or ask me what other document they want in the first place why they have to cancel the order ... i m so angry right now i thought telstra is the best....i think i need to move to optus now . Telstra is losing one customer and may be more bcos i m going to tell m other friends about my experience... and i will not recommend any one... pls fix u r service Telstra. and tell u r team what is the problem and to fix it. other wise one day u will not have any customer.

thank you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: My order got cancelled for iphone x twice now

Hi Pateljigar

It's disappointing to see the issues you are experiencing when trying to order your new phone. 

I would recommend speaking with our 24x7 Support Team  http://tel.st/hsc3 so they can check on why this order has been cancelled or what needs to be done. 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit