CrowdSupport®
DavidJ1
Level 3: Gumshoe

Old adresses

How can I remove all my old email addresses and start again. every attempt I have made has failed.

Thanks David

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Old adresses

You need to give us a bit more information. What are you trying to remove your email addresses from?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
DavidJ1
Level 3: Gumshoe

Each time I go to log on many old numbers pop up and then select the number I need and click on that and it opens the email, I had the same problem many years ago, I found a way to remove the disused numbers but I cant remember how I did it, what I want to do is delete all the numbers in the memory and start again. I have tried just deleting the ones I don't need but the just wont go away.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Thanks David

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @DavidJ1

If you'd ever need assistance with your Telstra email or would like us to investigate an issue with it, please chat with us securely online here 

Please choose "Entertainment & Apps" & then "Email" from the drop-down options. 

If everything is ok on out end, I'd recommend speaking with our Telstra Platinum team.

They're available to help with devices, home tech & software. Please be aware that there's a cost involved for it however we’ll only charge you if we fix it. You can find more information about this service here

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now