CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Brewer245
Level 1: Cadet

Order Placed but Request Delivery Change

Answered

Hi

I am returning from living overseas the past 2 years and I just placed an order for a new SIM only plan and entered the address as my brothers so that it might be ready when I arrive.

As I completed the order, the message stated I needed to show the ID I used to in the purchase online. As I won't be in the country, that isnt possible. I am hoping to arrange to pick up the SIM from somewhere else on the day I return rather than a delivery. Is it possible to arrange this?

Thanks

CJ  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Order Placed but Request Delivery Change

Hi @Brewer245 , Welcome to CrowdSupport! 

It's not always easy to make changes to an order once it has been submitted, it depends on the change and whether or not the order has passed the point of no return. I'd recommend speaking with the sales team here:  https://tel.st/er3jq 24x7 so we can see where you're at. Otherwise the delivery will just be rejected and you can sign up in store when you return. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Brewer245 , Welcome to CrowdSupport! 

It's not always easy to make changes to an order once it has been submitted, it depends on the change and whether or not the order has passed the point of no return. I'd recommend speaking with the sales team here:  https://tel.st/er3jq 24x7 so we can see where you're at. Otherwise the delivery will just be rejected and you can sign up in store when you return. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Brewer245
Level 1: Cadet

I got in touch with them yesterday and they couldn't help unfortunately
Support Team
Support Team

I'm sorry to hear that your order was unable to be amended at this time. Your order will go to the local post office for collection for up to 5 days, otherwise once you return you can pop in store and we can assist further there. Let us know how you go.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now