big_d
Level 1: Cadet

Plan Eligibility

Currently Telstra are offering a 30GB, $49 postpaid plan discounted to $39. To be eligible you have to have an existing service and be adding a new service.  If you want to signup an existing mobile which is out of contract, the discount is not available.  You could cancel the current plan and sign-up to get the discount but you get a new number.

This seem to be actively discriminating against existing customers.  Isn't there some discretion to incent existing customers to re-contract for 12mths?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Plan Eligibility

Hey Big_d,

I can appreciate your concerns with the discount not being available to existing customers and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad I will be happy to pass your feedback on through to the Products team for consideration on future plan releases. 

I hope that we do have something available that would be more suited to your needs in the near future. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Want a Big Gigaboost?

Get a Massive 10GB Bonus on Select Lease Plans.

Find out more