Highlighted
Dwy
Level 2: Rookie

Plan data+ data pack?

Answered
I get 1.5gb of data on the 59$ freedom connect but am I able to buy data packs as well that get added onto that?

Cheers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
QwertFu
Level 12: Master Detective
Accepted Solution

Re: Plan data+ data pack?

Hit m.bigpond.com from your phones browser (via 3G not Wi-Fi) and then tap the My tab. With the new Freedom Connect plans the account management options should be pretty flash. Short answer is, you can definately add data packs and yes they do stack Smiley Happy

I'm glad I can offer help, but please note all posts are my personal advice or opinion and do not necessarily reflect the view or policy of Telstra.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES
Level 21: Augmented

you can add more data as a monthly subscription, is that what you mean?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
Dwy

When I used to be on an old plan with Telstra you had to buy data packs separate. Now I'm given an allowance of 1.5gb. I want a bit more than that this month. I found the increase allowance in my bigpond. Does this new allowance I pick overwrite my 1.5gb or if eg I pick 1gb for 10 dollars do I then have 2.5gb
Level 21: Augmented

that's how it works on mine, not sure if there have been any changes to the format though
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
QwertFu
Level 12: Master Detective
Accepted Solution

Hit m.bigpond.com from your phones browser (via 3G not Wi-Fi) and then tap the My tab. With the new Freedom Connect plans the account management options should be pretty flash. Short answer is, you can definately add data packs and yes they do stack Smiley Happy

I'm glad I can offer help, but please note all posts are my personal advice or opinion and do not necessarily reflect the view or policy of Telstra.
Dwy

Perfect answer thankyou

Want a Big Gigaboost?

Get a Massive 10GB Bonus on Select Lease Plans.

Find out more