Dickomate15
Level 1: Cadet

Plan

Am I able to cancel my plan without having to finish all the pay or do I have to pay the rest

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Plan

Good morning Dicko, what plan are you on, a stand alone post paid or a Phone & Plan combination and how long have you had the plan?

sig

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Plan

Just to follow up what Jeff has said, generally speaking if you are in a contract there are early termination fees involved if you cancel your service early. These do vary based on the product, plan and any additional charges such as handset repayments.

You are best off contacting Telstra directly either by Live Chat or phone (132200) to get an exact figure on early termination of your services.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now