CrowdSupport®
Chez0
Level 1: Cadet

SIM cards

Answered

I was woindering if my existing sim will be compatable with a new Samsung SIII.

In the description it refers to a mini sim, can my normal size sim fit

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: SIM cards

NO, you need the mni sim. If you pop into your nearest Telstra shop with your S111 they swap it over for your, and the best part it's FREE!!!

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Accepted Solution

NO, you need the mni sim. If you pop into your nearest Telstra shop with your S111 they swap it over for your, and the best part it's FREE!!!

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

Chez0

Thank you Deanja
alhaull1

thanks
Highlighted

You're welcome, hope it's all sorted successfully.

0701836001400224804.gif

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now