CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

SMS rejection to cash cow.. Why?

Answered

Premium SMS transaction not completed. Spend limit exceeded. For details or to increase your limit call 1258880 (call charges apply). This msg is free.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: SMS rejection to cash cow.. Why?

Hi Chell919,

Telstra set's a monthly spend limit for Premium sms's...and the message is saying that you've reached the limit.

I believe it's $100 for Post Paid and $500 for Pre-Paid.

You need to contact Telstra Pre-Paid on 1258880 (if that number doesn't work, as it doesn't work for a lot of Pre-paid customer's, including myself) ring 132200 and say Pre-Paid.

The Telstra employee should be able to increase your spend limit.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: SMS rejection to cash cow.. Why?

Hi Chell919,

Telstra set's a monthly spend limit for Premium sms's...and the message is saying that you've reached the limit.

I believe it's $100 for Post Paid and $500 for Pre-Paid.

You need to contact Telstra Pre-Paid on 1258880 (if that number doesn't work, as it doesn't work for a lot of Pre-paid customer's, including myself) ring 132200 and say Pre-Paid.

The Telstra employee should be able to increase your spend limit.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit