Ken_m
Level 1: Cadet

Scam Team Support from Peter employment no 778730.

ok so after being promised I would be referred to the right team who handle my incoming scam calls, my issue of receiving scams calls would be filtered before I got off the phone. Call Ref 1522916. The consultant then said they would not beable to fix this without sending a request for an email from another team. (this was the scam calls team)

I asked for a Team leader. I get Peter 778730. He then assured me another team needs to send me an email on how to do this after I CALLED TELSTRA FOR HELP. LUV that telsta feeling.

So now because of processes, the email that had the "fix" to filter my scam calls, isn't supplied and cannot be sent from the "actual scam calls dept" Verified from Peter. Not only did Peter not take ownership of the call, he then said I'll put it on my todo list for tomorrow morning. TFA! Telstra Fail Again.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Scam Team Support from Peter employment no 778730.

Lovely first post RANT!!! To be honest, I do not have a clue what you are talking about... So, I feel sorry for Peter 778730 who needs to deal with you... Can you please give us some coherent description of your problem?
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

A lot of this interaction doesn't add up

What was the number you dialled?
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Level 22: Superhuman

I don't believe D numbers exceed 5 digits. Also... interaction numbets are longer and usually start with Int.
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Ken_m
Level 1: Cadet

original int 1-1805026861231

Doesn't help with a call is escalated and they don't help, and give further false employment and case numbers. btw never got the email on how to fix. 

Technical Support
Technical Support

Hi Ken_m,

Using the reference number that you have provided, the notes indicate that you were referred to http://tel.st/78gzr where you can submit the 'Report Misuse of Service' form.  This gets reported to our Cyber Security team for investigation.

Given the topic of your call to Tech Support, you might also find the following link interesting reading.

http://tel.st/zxabn

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Want a Big Gigaboost?

Get a Massive 10GB Bonus on Select Lease Plans.

Find out more